Are you a European Youth Cardholder? Do you feel like experiencing a Spanish life this year? We´re offering a week immersion course to learn Spanish in Madrid, which also has an amazing range of culture and leisure activities. Enjoy a unique experience learning Spanish in Madrid with youngsters from all over the world!!!
- Places: 50
- Average students per group: 10 (separated according to levels).
- Age: 18-30
- 7 days: from 11th to 18th December
- Timetable: 4 hours of class in the morning (20 minutes break)
- Afternoon activities. The program includes two afternoon activities outside the classroom to discover the culture and the best places in Madrid. Each activity lasts 3 hours. Snacks and drinks are not included in the price
Accommodation: Richard Schirrmann Youth Hostel. Camino del Robledal 2. Casa de Campo. Full-board in shared rooms with shared bathrooms.
Aims of the programme:
- Learn and perfect the language through language immersion and integration in an international environment.
- Develop oral and written communication skills.
- Acquire a high level of skill in Spanish as a foreign language through real communication situations with native speakers in small groups.
- Internalise the language through fun activities.
The activities listed may undergo modifications due to organisational reasons or force majeure.
Cost of the course 390 €
Request your place here. Preregistration open until 15 October.
For more information. + 34 910067934 email@example.com.